Why use Prasita – 10 mg for a blood clot?
Prasita – 10 mg is an effective anti-coagulant medication. It is proven to be safe and convenient to use by doctors for the treatment and prevention of blood clotting formation of platelets. Prasita – 10 mg makes the blood less sticky thus preventing the blood platelets from clumping to each other. Prasita – 10 mg is manufactured by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd. You can buy this drug here at a very affordable price.
How does Prasita – 10 mg work?
Prasita – 10 mg contains Prasugrel Hcl as an active ingredient. Prasugrel Hcl is an inhibitor of platelet activation and clumping of platelets. It prevents the formation of blood clots. It is FDA approved since 2009 for the reduction of thrombotic cardiovascular events in people with an acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
How to use Prasita – 10 mg?
Take Prasita – 10 mg exactly as directed by your physician. It is a single dose medication that you need to take by mouth. You can take this medication with or without food. Do not take more than what is prescribed to you by your doctor. Prasita – 10 mg can make it easier for you to bleed even in a minor injury. If this happens, contact your doctor right away.
What are the side effects of Prasita – 10 mg?
Prasita – 10 mg may cause some unwanted side effects in addition to its intended effects. Seek medical attention immediately if you have:
- Brown or pink urine
- A bleeding that does not stop
- A light-headed feeling
- Signs of stomach bleeding such as coughing of blood or bloody tools
- Signs of strokes like a sudden weakness, severe headache and slurred speech
- Signs of serious blood clotting problems like a purple spot under your skin, fever, fast heart rate, stomach pain, pale skin, jaundice and trouble breathing
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when using Prasita – 10 mg:
- Do not use this medication if you are taking NSAID medications for pain, swelling and fever
- Do not use this medication if you have had a recent surgery like dental procedures
- Avoid minor injury like having a cut on the skin