Why use Posid for cancer?
Posid capsule is effective in treating several types of cancer in the body. It may also be given as a high-dose medication for patients undergoing bone marrow transplant. You can buy Posid here at a very affordable price rather than undergoing treatments like:
- Radiation Therapy
How does Posid work?
Posid contains Etoposide as an active ingredient. It is an anti-cancer chemotherapy drug. It belongs to the class of drug known as podophyllotoxin derivatives. Posid works by slowing down or stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body. Posid interferes with the enzymes the cancer cells use for cell replication.
How to use Posid?
Your dose, the duration of treatment and the route of administration depend on the following:
- The type of cancer being treated
- The severity of your condition
- Your general health or other health problems
- Your height and weight
Take Posid exactly as directed. Posid comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. You can take this medication with or without food. If you forget to take your dose, skip it and continue with your regular schedule the next day. Never take a double dose just to make up for the one you missed.
What are the side effects of Posid Capsule?
Posid may cause some side effects like other drugs. Common side effects are:
Serious side effects are:
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
Remember that the side effects are almost always reversible. It will go away after the treatment is complete. Many patients do not experience all of the mentioned side effects at all. If these symptoms get worse, visit your doctor right away.
Warning and Precautions
There are things that should keep in mind when taking Posid. These are the following:
- Posid may lower your immunity. Avoid getting contact to a person with colds or other infection.
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Finish the entire course of the drug as directed by your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you’re taking certain medications.
- Consult your doctor if you’re pregnant or lactating before taking the drug.
- If there’s an allergic reaction, discontinue taking the drug.
- Avoid drinking and eating any grapefruit. Grapefruit can affect the removal of this drug from your body.