Why buy Perspirex?
This is mainly used for the treatment of excessive sweating. This is a release of salt based fluid from the sweat glands. Perspirex gives an excellent solution to stop stench and sweating. This is clinically proven that stops sweating. It is safe and gentle to the skin. Perspirex is a highly effective antiperspirant. It will give you the confidence to lift your arms. You may also wear tight clothes without worrying about sweat. This is available here in packs and strengths. Perspirex is available here for $21.00.
How does Perspirex work?
Perspirex works by closing sweat ducts. It has aluminum chloride that reacts with water. It prevents the sweat from coming out of the skin. Perspirex plugs to the skin cells and eliminates them. It works by preventing the occurrence of sweat. Perspirex prevents the stink that is caused by sweating. The work of this medicine usually lasts for 5 days. Perspirex naturally works in the body. Thus, gives lasting protection from odor and wetness.
How to use Perspirex?
Dry your skin and apply Perspirex on it. This is applied at night when the sweat glands are inactive. For the underarm area, apply this in thin layers. Apply it gently into the skin. Wash it in the morning with soap. The effects will remain even after a shower. Apply this as a regular deodorant or perfume. Do not use more amount than what is allowed. Avoid contact in the eye or open wounds. In case of contact, wash it with clean water. Perspirex must be left on the skin for 8 hours. Apply it the same time each day.
What are the side effects of Perspirex?
The side effects of Perspirex do not come very often. Inform your doctor if any of the following worsens:
- Itching, Burning, Swelling
- Prickling or tingling in the area
- Chest tightness or redness
If these side effects worsen, tell your doctor right away. This is not the complete list of the side effects of Perspirex.
Warnings and Precautions
- Tell your doctor if you are using other products for sweating
- Do not apply this to wounded or burned skin
- Do not give this to anyone even if you have the same situation
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Store Perspirex in a cool dry place and do not freeze it
- Stay away or avoid long exposure to sunlight while using this
- The use of Perspirex does not depend on food timings