Why buy Pentaloc (Pantoprazole) for GERD?
Pentaloc is a drug used to help decrease the acids in your stomach. This drug is the best substitute if you’re using other drugs that cost you too much. It can treat a variety of condition such as:
- Backflow of acid from the stomach
- Excess acid secretion
- Inflammation of esophagus
- Stomach ulcer
You can purchase Pentaloc here for as low as $5.43 for 30 tablets of 400mg.
How does Pentaloc (Pantoprazole) work?
Pentaloc contains Pantoprazole as an active ingredient. It is a proton-pump inhibitor drug that works by reducing the excessive acid production in the stomach. Pentaloc is effective in decreasing the acid in the acid pumping cells in the stomach. It is also effective in protecting your esophagus from being damaged due to the acids.
How to use Pentaloc (Pantoprazole)?
Before you start the treatment, consult first with your doctor. This is to give you advice if you can take this drug. Take Pentaloc exactly as directed by your doctor. You may check the information stated on the label. Take Pentaloc tablet once daily. Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water. You can take it with or without food. Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. If you missed a dose, take it as you remember. Do not take 2 doses just to cover up with the one that you forgot to take.
What are the side effects of Pentaloc (Pantoprazole)?
Pentaloc may cause some side effects. Common side effects are:
- Abdominal Pain
- A headache
- Gassy Stomach
- Joint Pain
- Serious side effects include:
- Abnormal Heartbeat
- Kidney damage
- Muscle spasms
- Severe diarrhea
Call your doctor right away if you experience the above symptoms.
Warning and Precaution
The lists below are some precautions when taking this drug:
- Never use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- This drug may interact with other medications. Tell your doctor if you’re taking other drugs or supplement.
- Eat healthy foods and avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Never take this drug when you’re pregnant or lactating.
- If you develop an allergic reaction, stop using this product.