Why use Penegra 50mgfor erectile dysfunction?
Penegra 50mg is proven to be safe and effective in dealing with erectile dysfunction. It is effective regardless of how severe your condition is. Penegra 50mg assure quality erection in many cases by giving a stiffer organ so you can enjoy an intimate moments with your partner. Penegra 50mg is available here for $8.00 only.
How does Penegra 100mg work?
Penegra 50mg contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient. It belongs to the class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It works by increasing the flow of blood to the penis. This gives a positive influence on the length of the erection. Thus, lead to an increase in the size of the penis. This medicine only works if a man is sexually aroused. It also gives relaxation of the penis after sexual activity.
How to use Penegra 50mg?
Take Penegra 50mg exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Take it once a day along with a glass full of water one hour before sexual activity. The usual dose is 100mg to deal with impotence. It should not be taken more than once every 24 hours. The onset of action can be seen within 30 minutes to 2 hours after taken. The effects can last for 4 hours.
What are the side effects of Penegra 50mg?
Inform your doctor right away if you notice any of the following:
- Tingling in arms, chest, jaw or neck
- Painful erection or short sexual activity
- Pain, dizziness or nausea
- Vision loss or sudden hearing loss
- Irregular heartbeat or chest pain
- An erection that persists for 4 hours
- Fainting or heavy feeling, fainting, lightheadedness
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Penegra 50mg.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to its ingredients
- Have Thyroid or kidney defects
- You have cardiac problems or heart diseases
- Have severe bladder infection
Things to remember:
- This drug could affect you in driving or operating machines
- Avoid alcohol or grape juice if you are taking this drug
- Do not give this to an adolescent 18 years old and below, or to a child
- Do not take a higher dose than what is given by the doctor
- Stop high-fat diet