Why buy Pantostin (Alfatradiol)?
Pantostin is a fast-acting hair solution that treats scalp with pattern baldness. Pantostin helps regrow the hair. The onset of action of Pantostin occurs after six to eight weeks. It is available here for $126.00 per 3 bottles of 100 ml each.
How do Pantostin (Alfatradiol) work?
Pantostin contains Alfatradiol as an active ingredient. It works by stimulating the hair growth. Alfatradiol acts against the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is thought to improve the blood flow around the hair follicle. Proper blood flow will cause hair growth. The clinical studies revealed that Pantostin is good at slowing down the progression of hair loss. The solution can only be applied to the affected part. This will work even if not spread to the entire scalp.
How to use Pantostin (Alfatradiol)?
Apply 3ml Pantostin solution to the particular area. Use the applicator in applying the solution. This is used twice a day, in the morning and at night. Dry your scalp before applying the solution. After you see an improvement, you may decrease the application time. This can be used every second or third day. This is for external use only. Continue using Pantostin until you will see the best results. Using Pantostin prevents slip ends of the hair.
What are the side effects of Pantostin (Alfatradiol)?
Pantostin doesn’t have any severe effects. This solution has side effects like other medicine. However, the side effects of Pantostin do not come very often. Manageable side effects are:
- Changes in hair color and texture
- Persistent skin Rash or itching
- Eye irritation and muscular strain or spasm
- Redness, irritation, and dryness in the area where it is applied
- Temporary hair loss and soreness in the hair root
- Acne to where the medication is applied
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Pantostin.
Warnings and Precautions
Tell your doctor if you have other medical conditions or allergies. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. These factors may affect how you should use Pantostin.
- Avoid getting the solution into your eyes. If this happens, rinse your eyes with cold water
- Do not apply if your scalp is sunburned
- Stop using if there is no progress for 6 months
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Read the product package before using Pantostin
- Do not use this in other parts of your body
- Do not apply to skin that is red, scrapped, irritated, or infected