Why use Pantocid DSR?
Pantocid DSR is an antiemetic drug. It helps reduces the excess amount of acid produced in the stomach. At the same time this drug can treat the following conditions:
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Backflow of acid from the stomach
- Inflammation of the esophagus
- Difficulty swallowing
- Treatment for intractable vomiting and nausea
You can purchase this drug on us for as low as $18.02 for 30 tablets of 40mg.
How do Pantocid works?
Pantocid DSR contains Pantoprazole and Domperidone as active ingredients. Pantoprazole is a Proton pump inhibitor that works by inhibiting the gastric acid secretion. It also works by preventing heartburn and ulcer disease. Domperidone is a dopamine antagonist. It works on the upper digestive tract in increasing the movement of the stomach and the intestine. This allows the food to move easily into the stomach. It prevents the flowing of food back into your food pipe. It also works by reducing the feeling or tendency of nausea and vomiting.
How to use Pantocid DSR?
Take Pantocid DSR exactly as directed by your doctor. Pantocid DSR is an oral form of a drug, take this medicine by mouth. Do not take more or less of the dosage prescribed to you. Take this drug half an hour before eating. You should take this with an empty stomach. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water.
What are the side effects of Pantocid DSR?
Pantocid DSR may cause some unwanted side effects too. The side effects may vary from common to serious side effects. Below are the lists of side effects.
Common side effects include:
- A headache
- Dryness in mouth
Serious side effects may include:
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle weakness
- Severe diarrhea
Warnings and Precautions
There are a few things that you need to be cautious when using this medicine:
- If you’re having a liver disease or vitamin B12 deficiency, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Do not drive or operate a machine when using this drug. It may cause dizziness.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are taking other supplements.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it.
- Avoid taking this drug if you’re pregnant or lactating. It may harm the baby.