Why buy Pangraf (Tacrolimus) for organ transplantation?
Pangraf is one of the most recommended medication during an organ transplant. It’s FDA approved since 1994 for liver transplantation and has later been extended to kidney, lungs, heart and limbs transplant. Pangraf is available here at various strength manufactured by Zydus, Panecea Biotech. You can buy Pangraf here at a very reasonable price.
How does Pangraf (Tacrolimus) works?
Tacrolimus is the active ingredient of Pangraf. It works by decreasing the activity of the immune system. It changes the immune system’s function by preventing it from attacking the transplanted organ. The onset of action of Pangraf can be observed in 5 to 6 hours after taking. The duration of the effects will stay live in the body for 2 to 4 days.
How to use Pangraf (Tacrolimus)?
Take Pangraf with a glass of water. The usual dose of Pangraf is one tablet a day. This can be taken even without eating a meal. The dose can be adjusted depending on the response of the patient. Visit your doctor after 3 to 4 weeks of taking Pangraf. Strictly do not alter the given dosage. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take Pangraf in the duration and dose set by the doctor.
What are the side effects of Pangraf (Tacrolimus)?
The side effects of Pangraf are:
- Infections, Abdominal problems or urogenital problems
- A headache, Insomnia, Fever or Vertigo
- Nausea, Diarrhea, and Vomiting
- Hot flashes, edema, weight gain or arthritis
- Rash, irregular period
This is not a complete list of the side effects of Pangraf. In case of severe effects, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Here are some safety tips on or before taking Pangraf:
- Always consult your doctor once a month
- This may cause dizziness. Avoid driving after taking this medicine
- Inform your doctor about your current situation before taking this medicine
- This may lead to allergic reactions if taken without a doctor’s prescription
- Follow the directions that are mentioned here or in the product package
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- This medicine is not safe for pregnant women
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of its content