Why use Pangraf – 0.5mg for organ transplantation?
Pangraf – 0.5mg is one of the most recommended medications during an organ transplant. It’s FDA approved since 1994 for liver transplantation and has later been extended to kidney, lungs, heart and limbs transplant. Pangraf – 0.5mg is available here at various strengths manufactured by Zydus, Panecea Biotech. You can buy Pangraf – 0.5mg here for only $31.53 per 30 tablets of 0.5 mg.
How do Pangraf – 0.5mg works?
The active ingredient of Pangraf- 0.5 mg is Tacrolimus. The active ingredient of this medication is a potent drug from the fermented broth of Japanese soil sample composed of Streptomyces bacteria. It works by decreasing the activity of the immune system. It changes the immune system’s function by preventing it from attacking the transplanted organ. The onset of action of Pangraf – 0.5mg can be observed in 5 to 6 hours after taking. The duration of the effects will stay live in the body for 2 to 4 days.
How to use Pangraf – 0.5mg?
Take Pangraf – 0.5mg exactly as prescribed by your physician. Take it with a glass of water. The usual dose of Pangraf – 0.5mg is one tablet a day. This can be taken even without eating a meal. The dose can be adjusted depending on the response of the patient. Visit your doctor after 3 to 4 weeks of taking Pangraf. Strictly do not alter the given dosage. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take Pangraf – 0.5mg in the duration and dose set by the doctor.
What are the side effects of Pangraf – 0.5mg?
The side effects of Pangraf – 0.5mg are:
- Infections, Abdominal problems or urogenital problems
- Nausea, Diarrhea, and Vomiting
- A headache, Insomnia, Fever or Vertigo
- Hot flashes, edema, weight gain or arthritis
- Rash, irregular period
In case of severe effects, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Here are some safety tips on or before taking Pangraf – 0.5mg:
- Always consult your doctor once a month
- Inform your doctor about your current situation before taking this medicine
- This may cause dizziness. Avoid driving after taking this medicine
- This may lead to allergic reactions if taken without a doctor’s prescription
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Follow the directions that are mentioned here or in the product package
- This medicine is not safe for pregnant women
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of its content