Why use Pan -20mg?
Pan is a treatment used in treating of variety stomach issues. Doctors have proven that it is safe and effective to use. It’s the best alternative when you choose a drug to treat your condition. Pan offers a cheap price than other drug sold in the market. You can buy this drug on our website. It is still available at the lowest price of $5.65 for 30 tablets of 20mg. This drug has the cheapest price than buying the brand name in the market.
How does Pan work?
Pan contains “Pantoprazole” as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of a drug called “Proton Pump Inhibitor”. It works to reduce the amount of acid production in the stomach. It inhibits the pumping cell in the stomach lining from producing acids. In general, it reduces the production of acid in the stomach. It also works to prevent heartburn and ulcer disease.
How to use Pan?
- Before you take this drug, make sure that you’re prescribed by your doctor. Be sure that you’re not allergic to its ingredient. Inform your doctor about your certain health issue.
- The duration and dosage of the drug will depend on your condition. Follow what is the advice of your doctor.
- Take the drug as directed by your doctor. The drug may come in a tablet form. Swallow it as a whole and drink with a glass of water. Take it 10-15mins before your meal. Take it once or twice a day or as recommended by your doctor.
- Always check the label for expiration date. Take the drug at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. To gain the best benefits of it avoid skipping a dose.
What are the side effects of Pan?
The listed below are some side effects of the drug:
- Abdominal Pain
- A headache
- Skin rash joint pains
- Loss of Appetite
In some cases, unwanted side effects may also appear. If this happens, visit your doctor and seek medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- Take the right dosage. Do not overuse the drug it may lead you to another health issues.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages when you’re taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Finish the entire course of the drug, do not stop the medication.
- Do not chew, crush or split the drug. It may have a bitter taste.
- If you develop an allergic reaction, discontinue using this product.