Why use Ovidac 10000 I.U in treating infertility?
Use Ovidac 10000 I.U to treat infertility in men and women by increasing the sperm count and treating infertility in women. It is also used in the following conditions:
- Help restore hormonal imbalance
- Treat the hormonal deficit secretion in the body for men
- Descend the testes into the scrotal sac in male children
- Treats pituitary gland disorder
Ovidac 10000 I.U is FDA approved in treating infertility. The onset of action occurs after 6 hours of injection. The duration of the effect will last for 10 to 24 hours. This is available in various strengths manufactured by Cadila Pharmaceuticals. Ovidac 10000 I.U is $23.10 only.
How does Ovidac 10000 I.U work?
Human Chronic Gonadotropin (HCG) is the main content of Ovidac 10000 I.U. This works by increasing the sperm count of men. This injection will cause ovulation to women who are infertile. It also stimulates the testes and produces male hormones like testosterone. Testosterone can cause enlargement of the testes and penis.
How to use Ovidac 10000 I.U?
Ovidac 10000 I.U is for intramuscular use only. This is used through injection. The dosage depends on the age, weight, sex, and condition of the patient. Do not administer greater or less amount than what is set by the doctor. This must be used under the instruction of a health care expert.
What are the side effects of Ovidac 10000 I.U?
Here are some of the minor and major side effects of the injection.
- Stomach pain And a Pelvic pain
- A headache and Irritability
- Vomiting or Nausea
- Fast weight gain
- Skin reactions like allergies
- Breast enlargement
- Pain in the injection sites
Discuss with your doctor all the risk and benefits of Ovidac 10000 I.U. This is not the complete list of the side effects. In case of severe side effects, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Use Ovidac 10000 I.U with caution especially to patients with hormonal imbalance. Do not use Ovidac 10000 I.U if:
- You are already pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are allergic to any of the content of the injection
- You have prostate Cancer
- You attained puberty at an early age
- You have an ovarian cyst or excessive vaginal bleeding
Inform your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Heart problems
- Asthma, bleeding or any instances of clotting
- Obstructive diseases
- Blood vessel disorder