Why buy Ostospray 3.7ml (Calcitonin-Salmon)?
Ostospray 3.7ml to the group of drugs called hormones. This helps to lessen the pain associated with osteolysis/osteopenia (diseases of the bone). Ostospray contains an active ingredient of Calcitonin-Salmon. It belongs to the class of drugs called bone metabolism regulators. This is manufactured by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd. Ostospray is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). You can buy this medication here at its affordable price.
How do Ostospray 3.7ml (Calcitonin-Salmon) work?
Ostospray works by binding to certain receptors in the body. This enhances the enzymes to improve and maintain the calcium levels in the blood. This also decreases the bone loss process.
How to use Ostospray 3.7ml (Calcitonin-Salmon)?
This spray should be inhaled in the nose. The recommended dosage depends on your age, weight, and medical condition. Take this as exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not double the dose. The effect of this depends on the duration of use.
What are the side-effects of Ostospray 3.7ml (Calcitonin-Salmon)?
- Dizziness and flushing
- Tingling of the hands
- Unpleasant taste
- Abdominal pain and skin rash
- Urinary frequency
- Stomach upset and increased thirst
- Sleep disturbances and severely blurred vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Joint pain and swelling of the nose
- Bleeding from the nose and sinus pain
- Diarrhea and numbness
If one and more side-effects happened while taking this medication, call your doctor immediately.
Warnings and Precautions
The following are the things that you need to be precautious with:
- Do not use twice the medicine if you missed a dose.
- This medicine does not cause sleepiness.
- This is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women unless necessary.
- Avoid this medication immediately if there is an allergic reaction.
- Do not stop this medication unless it is instructed. Stopping this without consulting may cause the illness to return.
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Do not use Ostospray anymore if this has passed the expiry date.
- Avoid using any other medication together with Ostospray.
- Inform your doctor about your medical history.
- In case an overdose happened, contact your doctor as soon as possible.