Why buy Omesec (Omeprazole) for GERD?
Omesec is an effective medication in treating the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a proton-pump inhibitor that decreases the amount of acid production in the stomach. Omesec is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Omesec (Omeprazole) work?
Omesec contains Omeprazole as an active ingredient. It is a selective and irreversible proton pump inhibitor. It works by inhibiting the action of the proton pump found on the cells that line the stomach. This reduces the production of too much acid in the stomach that results in the following conditions:
- Acid reflux
- Stomach ulcers
- Intestinal ulcers
- Peptic ulcers
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Acid aspiration
How to use Omesec (Omeprazole)?
Take Omesec as prescribed by your doctor. Your dose depends on what condition is being treated. Take Omesec one hour before a meal once a day for a maximum of 14 days. It may be taken twice a day when used with other medications in treating H. pylori. Take this medication in the morning before having your breakfast. For a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember.
What are the side effects of Omesec (Omeprazole)?
Omesec may cause some unwanted side effects like any other drugs. Common side effects include:
- A headache
Serious side effects are:
- Difficulty breathing and swallowing
- Swelling on the face, tongue, lips, eyes and feet
- Decreased urination
- Blood in the urine
Warnings and Precautions
Before taking Omesec inform your physician of the following:
- You are allergic to its active ingredient
- You are taking other medications including non-prescription drugs
- You have a low level of magnesium in the blood
Other things to consider:
- Stop taking this medication if you have a watery and bloody Diarrhea
- Omesec may increase your risk from a bone fracture. Talk to your doctor about this.
- Children who are taking this medication may become sensitive to the side effects of this drug
- Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding should only use this medication upon the advice of your physician.