Why buy Oframax 1gm Injection (Ceftriaxone) for bacterial infections?
Oframax 1gm Injection (Ceftriaxone) belongs to the group of medicines called cephalosporin antibiotics. This comes with the form of powder then it will be mixed to a liquid. The active ingredient of this medicine is approved by the FDA since 2012. The manufacturer of Oframax is Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. This is available here at various pack size. You can buy this here at its affordable price.
How does Oframax 1gm Injection (Ceftriaxone) work?
Oframax 1gm Injection (Ceftriaxone) is an antibiotic. This kills the bacteria from developing bacterial protective covering. This medication contains an active ingredient of Ceftriaxone. This is not only used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria. Ceftriaxone helps also treat infections such as:
- Infection of the lungs,
- Urinary tract,
- Abdomen bone,
- Joint, and
- Meningitis (lining of the brain)
How to use Oframax 1gm Injection (Ceftriaxone)?
Oframax 1gm Injection (Ceftriaxone) is always used under the prescribed dosage of your doctor. This is an injection form of medication. This is to be taken 1-2 times a day. This can be injected directly into the veins or into the muscle. Your doctor will give you further instructions according to your condition.
What are the side-effects of Oframax 1gm Injection (Ceftriaxone)?
While taking Oframax 1gm Injection there are some possible side-effects that may occur like:
- Swelling and redness along the vein
- Skin rash
- Bloody stools
- Stomach pain and bloating
- Upset stomach or throwing up
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medication.
- Keep this away from the reach of children.
- This is safe to use during pregnancy.
- During lactation, this should be used with caution.
- Do not share this with another person who has the same symptoms as yours.
- Do not use Oframax for any other diseases. Consult a doctor first.
- When you feel uncomfortable with this medication, contact your doctor right away.
- Store this medicine at room temperature.