Why Oflox TZ for bacterial infections?
Oflox TZ is highly recommended by most doctors. Specifically, it can treat infections like:
- Urinary tract infections
- Chronic bronchitis
- Bacterial infections in the cervix, pelvis
- Bacterial infections in the ears, eyes, skin and sinus
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Inflammation of the peritoneum
Oflox TZ is very effective. It can last for 12 to 20 hours at a very affordable cost.
How does Oflox TZ work?
Oflox TZ is a Fluoroquinolones. It works by treating infections caused by bacteria. It inhibits the production of certain enzymes of the bacteria which are important for their growth and survival. It fights against Gram-negative as well as Gram-positive bacteria. It hinders the DNA relaxation by causing damage to the double-stranded bacterial DNA. Hence, this inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. This medicine inhibits the process of cell division of the bacteria. This helps the patient get rid of the infection.
How to use Oflox TZ?
Take Oflox TZ only under the strict prescription of your doctor. It comes in a form of a tablet that is taken by mouth with or without food. The recommended dose range is 200 to 800 mg per day in divided doses. Follow prescription through until the course is complete even if the symptoms disappear. Avoid skipping a dose and taking an extra tablet to make it up for it.
What are the side effects?
In addition to the intended effect of Oflox TZ, it may also cause some unwanted effects like:
- Vaginal inflammation
- Genital itching in women
- Abdominal pain
- Fever with chills
- Joint or muscle pain
Warnings and Precautions
Take this medication with caution. Below are some warnings and precautions that you need to exercise when using this product:
- Avoid exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Monitor your sugar level. Oflox TZ may affect blood sugar level.
- Avoid driving or operating machinery. This drug may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or light-headed.
- Inform the doctor if you have a history of other ailments or health problems.
- Avoid long-term use of this medication. Long-term use may cause secondary infections.
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products.
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy.