Why use Obelit?
Obelit is a highly effective medication for weight loss. It helps control the weight issues as it blocks nearly one-third of the fat intake. Obelit controls the intake of fat that a person may consume. It helps a person lose pounds and avoid it from getting back. This product is FDA approved and safe to use. You can Obelit on our website. It is available at a price of $32.57.
How does Obelit work?
Obelit contains Orlistat as an active ingredient. It belongs to a lipase inhibitor group of drugs. Obelit inhibits the absorption of dietary fats from the foods that you eat. Obelit helps reduce the risk of a person to regain pounds that are already lost. It also prevents the action of gastric and pancreatic lipases. They work normally to break down the fats that a person consumed.
How to use Obelit?
Before using this drug consult first with your doctor. Inform your doctor about your overall health. Obelit is an oral prescription that you need to take by mouth. Take the drug as directed by your doctor. Take the drug three times a day before each meal. Swallow the drug with a glass of water. If you missed taking a meal, it is not advised to take a dose of this drug. Take it regularly to achieve your goal of aiming a weight loss.
What are the side effects of Obelit?
Possible side effects may include:
- Stomach pain
- Oily stools
- Increased number of bowel movements
- Rectal discomfort
- Trouble controlling bowel movements
- Lower back pain
- Body ache
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Do not use this drug if you’re pregnant. It may harm the baby.
- Avoid using this if you’re lactating. It may put your baby at risk.
- Some drug may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages.