Why use Nucoxia for pain?
Nucoxia 90 mg is an effective pain reliever medication for arthritis. It is also used in treating headache, toothache ear pain and other problems. Nucoxia is available here in various packs and strengths. Nucoxia 60 mg tablet cost $45.05 only for 100 tablets.
How do Nucoxia works?
Etoricoxib is the main ingredient of Nucoxia. This medicine works by reducing the formation of the substances in the body. These substances are the cause of swelling and pain. The working of the medicine can be observed within 1 to 2 hours after taking. The medicine will stay live in the body for duration of 20-24 hours. The relief of pain will start after a single dose.
How to use Nucoxia?
Take Nucoxia 90 mg as instructed by the doctor. Swallow it with a glass full of water. This medicine can be taken with or without a meal. Take Nucoxia once a day. Nucoxia is to be taken as long as it is prescribed. Do not stop taking without telling your doctor.
What are the side effects of Nucoxia?
The side effects of Nucoxia do not come very often. Common side effects of Nucoxia are:
- Chest tightness, Breathing difficulty and swallowing
- Rash, itching, and fever
- Seizure, bluish or greying of skin
- A severe cough, wheezing, swelling of face, throat or tongue
Get in touch with your doctor if these effects persist and worsen. Some serious side effects include:
- Bruising, bleeding, chills, cough, and sinus pain
- Loss of appetite, painful urination, and Dark urine
- Fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting, and weakness
- Anal pain or itching
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Nucoxia.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember on or before taking Nucoxia:
- Do not share this with anyone even if you have the same condition
- Use this medicine only for the purpose stated above
- Store this medicine in a cool place, away from heat, light, and moisture
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
Do not take this drug if you have any of the following:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have clotting illness, hypertension, and history of stroke
- Diseases in the Kidney, liver, heart, and ulcer
- You are above 65 years old, ask your doctor for more instructions