Why buy NS AID Eye Drop (Diclofenac Sodium)?
NS AID Eye Drop is an anti-inflammatory drug that relieves eye pain, swelling and sensitivity to light among patients who have gone corneal refractive surgery. NS AID Eye drop is available here for only $1.39 per 1 eye drop of 5 ml.
How does NS AID Eye Drop (Diclofenac Sodium) works?
NS AID Eye Drop contains Diclofenac Sodium as an active ingredient. This drug works by lowering the formation of substances in the eye. It lowers the natural substance that causes swelling and pain. This works by mainly blocking the release of the said substance.
How to use NS AID Eye Drop (Diclofenac Sodium)?
Use this eye drop as prescribed by your doctor. NS AID eye drop is for external use only. Apply the exact amount as given by the doctor. Instructions are written in the package. Hold the dropper near to the eyes. Apply the eye drop gently in the lower eyelid. Gently squeeze it and wipe off extra liquid. Apply one drop of NS AID one at a time in each eye. Use this as long as you are prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop using without informing your doctor.
What are the side effects of NS AID Eye Drop (Diclofenac Sodium)?
Stinging sensation occurs in 1-2 minutes after applying. Inform your doctor if it persists. Call for medical attention right away if any of these symptoms occur:
- Eye irritation and difficulties in vision
- Itchiness and eye pain
- Glaucoma and Cataract
- Redness and Eye infection
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the Eye drop. NS AID Eye drop may also have any rare but severe side effects. In such cases, you must call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Don’t use the NS AID eye drop if:
- You are allergic to any of the content of this eye drop
- You have an eye infection
- You have conditions like; Asthma, Polyps in the nose
- You have Porphyria clotting disorder or bleeding
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant and breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you are taking any other pain reliever.
Points to remember:
- Follow the doctor’s prescription strictly
- Store NS AID eye drop in a cool dry place
- The Eye drop can be used for 4 weeks once it is opened
- Stop using after four weeks. The bottle content may result in any side effects