Why buy Ns Aid 5ml Eye Drop (Diclofenac Sodium)?
NS Aid 5ml Eye Drop is an effective ophthalmic solution against eye pain, swelling and redness. It is a commonly prescribed medication by doctors after an eye surgery. You can easily buy NS Aid 5ml Eye Drop here at a very reasonable price.
How does Ns Aid 5ml Eye Drop (Diclofenac Sodium) works?
NS Aid 5ml Eye Drop contains Diclofenac Sodium as an active ingredient. This drug works by lowering the formation of substances in the eye. It lowers the natural substance that causes swelling and pain. This works by mainly blocking the release of the said substance.
How to use Ns Aid 5ml Eye Drop (Diclofenac Sodium)?
Use NS Aid 5ml Eye Drop exactly as prescribed by your doctor. NS Aid 5ml Eye Drop is for external use only. Apply the exact amount as given by the doctor. Instructions are written in the package. Hold the dropper near to the eyes. Apply the eye drop gently in the lower eyelid. Gently squeeze it and wipe off extra liquid. Apply one drop of NS Aid 5ml Eye Drop one at a time in each eye. Use this as long as you are prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop using without informing your doctor.
What are the side effects of Ns Aid 5ml Eye Drop (Diclofenac Sodium)?
Stinging sensation occurs in 1-2 minutes after applying. Inform your doctor if it persists. Call for medical attention right away if any of these symptoms occur:
- Eye irritation and difficulties in vision
- Glaucoma and Cataract
- Itchiness and eye pain
- Redness and Eye infection
Warnings and Precautions
Don’t use the NS Aid 5ml Eye Drop if:
- You are allergic to any of the content of this eye drop
- You have an eye infection
- You have conditions like; Asthma, Polyps in the nose
- You have Porphyria clotting disorder or bleeding
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant and breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you are taking any other pain reliever.
Points to remember:
- Follow the doctor’s prescription strictly
- Store NS AID eye NS Aid 5ml Eye Drop in a cool dry place
- The Eye drop can be used for 4 weeks once it is opened
- Stop using after four weeks. The bottle content may result in any side effects