Why use Nodon-5mg for high blood pressure?
Nodon-5mg is an effective beta-blocker. It is one of the most prescribed drugs for the treatment of high blood pressure worldwide. It has high therapeutic effects than an adverse effect making it more convenient to use. Nodon-5 is manufactured by Cadila and is not available as a generic version. You can buy Nodon-5mg here for only $7.56 per 30 tablets.
How does Nodon-5mg work?
Nodon-5mg contains Nebivolol as an active ingredient. Nebivolol is a beta-blocker that works by relaxing the blood vessels. Nodon-5mg blocks the stimulation of the beta-adrenergic receptor sites responsible for the tightening of the blood vessels. This makes it easier for the heart to pump blood thus reduces its workload at the same time lowering the blood pressure.
How to use Nodon-5mg?
Take Nodon-5mg as directed by your physician. The usual recommended starting dose is 5 mg once a day but your physician may increase your dose depending on your condition the severity of your condition. The maximum recommended dose is 40 mg per day. Take the drug with water.
What are the side effects of Nodon-5mg?
Nodon-5mg can cause complications in patients with high blood pressure just like other beta blockers. These are:
- Slow heartbeat
- Nausea and vomiting
- Swelling of face
- Weight gain
Serious side effects include:
- Extreme weakness
- Extreme dizziness
- Chest pain
- Troubling breathing
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when using Nodon-5mg:
- Do not use Nodon-5mg for severe bradycardia
- Do not take this medication if you are hypersensitive to its active ingredient
- This drug is not suitable for patients with severe liver problems
- Nodon-5mg may cause a sedative effect while using alcohol
- This drug is not suitable for children and people younger than 18 years of age.
- Do not stop taking this medication unless you are told to do so. Stopping this drug may result in serious side effects.