Why use Nizral Solution?
Nizral has an ingredient that effectively works in treating serious fungal infection on the skin and nail. Nizral solution shampoo is a dandruff treatment that works by reducing the fungus and inflammation that causes the following conditions:
- Tinea Infections
- Hair loss
You can buy Nizral solution here for only $7.35 per 1 bottle of 2%-50ml. We offer a cheap price the brand name sold in the market.
How does Nizral Solution work?
Nizral solution contains Ketoconazole as an active ingredient. It belongs to the azole antifungal group of drugs. This property works by interefering with the protein synthesis of the fungi. It stops the reproduction of certain fungi from producing ergosterol. Ergosterol is an essential component of cell membranes of the fungi. Ketoconazole works to kill the fungi. It also stops the infection from spreading. It leaves your condition free from an infection caused by fungi.
How to use Nizral Solution?
Nizral solution is a topical preparation. You may read the information on the label that comes with the bottle. Before applying the shampoo, wash the affected area. Leave the shampoo on for 5 minutes before rinsing. For seborrheic dermatitis, use Nizral solution twice a day for two to four weeks. For pityriasis versicolor, use Nizral solution once a day for five days.
What are the side effects of Nizral Solution?
The following are the list of possible side effects:
- Skin burning sensation
- Dry skin
- Hair loss
- Inflammation of the hair follicles
- Irritation and itching
- Peeling skin
- Skin blistering
If you develop other side effects visit your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use this medicine if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- This product is for external use only. Do not take this by mouth.
- Avoid this medication from getting into your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not apply this medication to broken skin or open wounds.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating consult your doctor before using this.