Why use Nizol for fungal infections?
Nizol is an antifungal medication. Its active ingredient can effectively kill the fungi that cause an infection. You can buy this drug on our website at a very reasonable price.
How does Nizol work?
Nizol contains Ketoconazole as an active ingredient. It belongs to the Azole antifungal group of drugs. It works by killing the fungi and yeast and prevents them from spreading. This drug can stop the fungi from producing Ergosterol. It is an essential component of fungal cell membranes. Ketoconazole tablet destroys the cell membrane and causes the fungi to die.
How to use Nizol?
The following are tips on how to take the drug:
- Before you use this drug make sure you consult your doctor. Inform your doctor about your condition. Take the drug as directed by your doctor. Nizol comes in an oral form that you need to take by mouth.
- Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Take it once a day with food or without food. But it’s best to take it with food to avoid stomach upset. Take it the same time each day to avoid missing a dose.
- Never skip a dose to gain the best result. Finish the full course of the medicine.
What are the side effects of Nizol?
The following are the lists of possible side effects of Nizol:
- A headache
- Stomach pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Loss of libido
- Joint pain
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when using this drug.
- Do not stop the medication without consulting your doctor.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating do not use this drug.
- Do not take this drug if you have kidney or liver disease.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.