Why use Nifelat?
Nifelat is an effective anti-hypertensive medication prescribed by most doctors. Nifelat helps prevent the risk from stroke, chest pain, heart attack and other heart complications. Nifelat is cheaper here than the brand name sold in the market. You can buy this drug here for only $3.35 for 30 tablets of 10mg.
How does Nifelat work?
Nifelat contains Nifedipine as an active ingredient. This drug works by blocking the calcium in the calcium channel from getting into the blood vessels and heart. It Nifelat relaxes your blood so your heart won’t have to pump blood hard.
How to use Nifelat?
Nifelat is a drug that comes as a tablet form. Take this drug by mouth as directed by your doctor. Follow the direction carefully on the label stated. Take the drug once or twice a day or as prescribed by your doctor. You may take it with or without food. Take this drug an hour before your meal. You may also take it 2 hours after a meal. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Never skip a dose to gain the best result. Finish the entire course of medicine.
What are the side effects of Nifelat?
Common side effects of Nifelat include:
- A headache
- Muscle cramps
- Pale skin
- Irregular heartbeat
- A cough
- Short breathing
- Swelling of the mucous membrane
Warnings and Precautions
Remember the following when taking this drug:
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating do not use this drug.
- This drug may cause severe dizziness. Do not drive or operate machinery.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol. It may increase your risk to other side effects.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juices while taking this drug.