Why use Nicotinell Patches?
Nicotinell patches help you achieve a maximum relief of early hour smoking cravings. It averts or relieves your withdrawal symptoms. It will help you drop down the number of cigarettes you smoke daily if you are ready to quit smoking yet. Nicotinell patches are safe and effective to use. You can buy this on us for only $6.89 for 2 patches.
How does Nicotinell Patches work?
Nicotinell patches contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive substance that every cigarette possesses. This drug works to give a small amount of nicotine in your body. But this property has no dangerous effects. It helps you to avoid cravings for cigarettes. It also acts to work on your psychological habit of smoking. Nicotinell Patches can help you quit smoking.
How to use Nicotinell Patches?
Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Prepare yourself to stop from smoking. Reduce the amount of cigarette that you are using each day. Use one patch of Nicotinell each day. Use the patch in the morning on your skin, arm or trunk. Do not apply this treatment on irritated skin. Remove the medication after 24 hours. Apply a new patch on the other area of your skin. Do not apply the patch to the same area to avoid skin irritation.
What are the side effects of Nicotinell Patches?
The following are a list of common possible side effects:
- Skin redness
- Swelling of the skin
- Burning sensation on the application site
- A headache
- Abdominal pain
- A cough
- Trouble sleeping
- Feeling sick
Warnings and Precautions
Few things that you should keep in mind while using this drug:
- Do not apply oils or talcum powder on the skin while applying this treatment.
- Avoid applying this on open wounds or broken skin.
- Avoid using this drug if you have skin disorder such as psoriasis.
- Do not use this drug if you have cardiovascular disease.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Keep this away from the reach of children.