Why buy Nicardia CD 30mg (Nifedipine) for angina pectoris?
Nicardia CD is a calcium blocker. It effectively treats angina pectoris by dilating the blood vessels so the heart can pump blood more easily. Nicardia is safe and effective to use. Nicardia CD is also used to treat other conditions like:
- Angina Pectoris
- High Blood Pressure
- Elevated Blood Pressure
- Prevention for a Migraine
Nicardia CD is available here for only $7.71 for 30 tablets of 30mg.
How does Nicardia CD 30mg (Nifedipine) work?
Nicardia CD contains Nifedipine as an active ingredient. It belongs to an anti-anginals group of drug. It works by blocking the calcium that goes in the blood vessels and in the heart from the calcium channels. The blockage relaxes the heart muscle and blood vessels allowing blood to pass through easily thus improving the blood and oxygen supply into the heart. It also reduces the chance of blood pressure and chest pain to occur.
How to use Nicardia CD 30mg (Nifedipine)?
Nicardia CD is an oral prescription drug that comes in a tablet form. Take this drug by mouth exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The drug comes with a medication guide. Check the label and read for directions. Follow the instruction carefully. Take the drug once a day with food to avoid stomach upset. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not use more or less of it. Follow the right dosage to avoid overuse of the drug. Do not skip a dose to gain the best result. Take it at the same time to avoid missing a dose.
What are the side effects of Nicardia CD 30mg (Nifedipine)?
Urgent attention is necessary if you will experience the following side effects:
- Chest congestion
- A headache
- Irregular heartbeat
- Pale skin
- Swelling of the mucous membrane
- Trouble sleeping
Warnings and Precautions
Here are some things that you must keep in mind when taking Nicardia CD:
- Avoid eating grapefruit or grapefruit juices while taking this drug.
- Do not take this drug within 3 days after an intake of grapefruit or grape juice.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re lactating. It may put your baby at risk.
- Do not use this drug if you’re pregnant. It will seriously harm your baby.
- If you develop an allergic reaction discontinue using this drug.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol while using this drug.