Why buy Nevimune (Nevirapine) for HIV?
Nevimune is one of the first medications approved in treating HIV. However, this medication is not intended to be used by patients who have been exposed to HIV infection after contact with an HIV contaminated tissue, blood and other body fluids. This drug decreases the amount of HIV in the blood. Nevimune is available here for only $34.86 for 30 tablets of 200 mg strength.
How does Nevimune (Nevirapine) work?
Nevimune contains Nevirapine as an active ingredient. It belongs to non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs) group of drugs. It works by reducing the HIV amount in the blood. It reduces a person’s risk of developing AIDS. It also prevents the development of HIV related diseases like cancer
How to use Nevimune (Nevirapine)?
Take Nevimune drug as directed by your doctor. Follow the instruction on the label stated carefully. Nevimune is an oral prescription that you need to take by mouth. The dosage will depend on your doctor. The recommended dose is 200 mg twice a day. You may take it with or without food. It is advisable to take it with food to avoid stomach upset. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Avoid missing a dose to achieve a better result. Finish the entire course of medicine.
What are the side effects of Nevimune (Nevirapine)?
Common side effects may include:
- Skin rash
- Loss of Appetite
- Dark colored urine
- Joint Pain
If this symptom continues to get worse visit your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Nevimune can cause severe, life-threatening liver damage. Tell your doctor if you have a liver problem.
- Do not use this drug if you have inflammation of the eye.
- Stop using this if you develop skin rashes and fever.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic drinks while taking this drug.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating do not use this drug.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Do not use Nevimune if you’re allergic to its ingredient.