Why buy Nevanec Eye Drop 5ml (Nepafenac Opthalmic Solution)?
Nevanec Eye Drop 5ml (Nepafenac Opthalmic Solution) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is an effective ophthalmic solution in relieving pain and inflammation of the eye due to a cataract surgery. Nevanec Eye Drop – 5ml is cheaper than its branded counterpart. You can buy this drop here for only $10.51.
How does Nevanec Eye Drop 5ml (Nepafenac Opthalmic Solution) work?
Nepafenac Ophthalmic solution is the main content of Nevanec Eye Drop – 5ml. It works by blocking the substance in the body that causes pain and swelling in the eye. It also blocks the cause of the swelling. Nevanec Eye Drop – 5ml works up to 14 days after the eye surgery. This must be applied regularly to have the best results.
How to use Nevanec Eye Drop 5ml (Nepafenac Opthalmic Solution)?
Use Nevanec Eye Drop – 5ml as directed by your physician. It comes as a suspension form to be instilled in the eye. Wash your hands before applying the eye drop. Tilt your head backward and put a drop on the affected eye. Close your eye for a few seconds after using. The dose of the eye drop depends on the patient’s situation. This will be used under the prescription of the doctor. Use Nevanec Eye Drop – 5ml three times a day beginning day one before surgery and for 14 days after the surgery.
What are the side effects of Nevanec Eye Drop 5ml (Nepafenac Opthalmic Solution)?
Nevanec Eye Drop 5ml (Nepafenac Opthalmic Solution) may cause some side effects as any other medicine. However, the side effects of this medicine do not come very often. The common side effects of Nevanec Eye Drop – 5ml are:
- A headache and vision charges
- Stinging and burning sensation
- Eye pain and Eye redness
- Swelling or discharge and extreme watering
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the eye drop. In case of severe and persistent side effects, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Don’t use the Nevanec Eye Drop – 5ml if you are allergic to its content. Things to be noted on or before using the Nevanec eye drop:
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are suffering from arthritis, diabetes or any other diseases
- Are suffering from dry eye syndrome
- Are taking other medications
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
Remember the following:
- Do not share the drug with the other even if you have the same situation
- Use the eye drop for purpose and wash your hands to avoid infections
- Store the eye drop in a cool dry place, away from the reach of children
- Do not touch the tip of the bottle to avoid infection
- Do not wear contact lens directly after applying the eye drop