Why use Nebicard 2.5mg?
Nebicard is used to treat high blood pressure. Lowering the blood pressure prevents strokes. It also prevents kidney problems and heart failure. This is also used to treat chest pain. It is caused by the low flow of blood to the heart. Nebicard is also used for other problems in the heart. It is also given to treat complications of the blood vessel. This is approved in the US. Nebicard is available here for $6.89.
How does Nebicard 2.5mg work?
The active ingredient of Nebicard is Nebivolol. It relaxes the blood vessel and controls the heartbeat. Nebicard works by improving the blood flow to the heart. Thus, lowers the blood pressure. It blocks the action of a certain substance in the body. Nebicard is effective in lowering heart rate and other complications. Nebicard works in 1 to 2 hours after taking. The medicine stays in the body for 10 to 12 hours. The work of this medicine depends from one person to the other.
How to use Nebicard 2.5mg?
Nebicard is to be taken as per prescription. The medicine is given after a thorough check-up. The dose and treatment period is set by the doctor. Take Nebicard by mouth with a glass of water. Avoid crushing or chewing the tablet. This is to be taken once a day. Complete the course treatment for best results. Inform your doctor before you will stop taking Nebicard. Do not double the dose in case of missed ones. It will take several weeks to see the complete effect of the medicine. Nebicard is taken with or without food.
What are the side effects of Nebicard 2.5mg?
The side effects of this medicine do not come all at once. The major and minor side effects are:
- Dizziness, headache, tiredness
- Diarrhea, sleeplessness, discomfort
- Weight gain, burning, numbness of feet or arms
- Light-headedness, nausea, low blood flow
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Nebicard. In severe or persistent cases, inform your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid work that needs mental alertness while taking Nebicard
- Do not drive or operate machines if you are taking this drug
- Stop the intake of Alcohol if you are in the treatment
- This is not for breastfeeding or pregnant women
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver diseases