Why use Nailon – 5ml for fungal infections?
Nailon – 5ml is a cost-effective fungal solution that can restrict the growth of the fungus. This fungal solution prevents the fungus from splitting, bruising and causing pain on the infected nails. Nailon – 5ml works best with regular nail trimming. It may take 6 months before you’ll notice your nail getting better. Nailon – 5ml is manufactured by Cipla and is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Nailon – 5ml work?
Nailon – 5ml contains Ciclopirox as an active ingredient. It is an antifungal medication that works by stopping the growth of the fungus that infects the toenails and fingernails.
How to use Nailon – 5ml?
Use Nailon – 5ml as prescribed by your physician. It is a solution that you need to apply on the affected nails, skin and under the skin once a day. Apply the solution before bedtime or after taking a bath.
- Using the applicator, apply the solution over the entire affected nails and the skin around the area. If you can apply the solution under the nails, apply the solution as well. Be careful not to get the solution on the eyes, mouth and nose.
- After application, dry the affected area. Do not wash or rinse the affected area for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the medication every 7 days using alcohol.
- Trim the nails before applying a new coat. Remove as much damaged nails as you can using nail clippers and nail files. Use the solution for 48 weeks. Do not use nail polish on treated nails.
What are the side effects of Nailon – 5ml?
Some of the reported side effects include:
- Ingrown nails
- Change in shape of the nails
Warnings and Precautions
Before using this topical solution:
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to its active ingredient
- Inform your doctor of your other medications that includes over the counter drugs, vitamins and other supplements
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Other things to consider includes:
- Do not wear tight-fitting socks if your toes are infected
- Do not share nail care tools with other
- Do not go barefoot in public areas
- Keep your toes and nails always clean