Why buy Mucinac 600mg (Acetylcysteine)?
This is used to relieve chest congestion. The congestion is caused by thick mucus. It happens to patients with lung illnesses. This is used to treat bronchitis, pneumonia and other lung diseases. Mucinac is used to treat persistent burning, irritation, and itching. This is also given to treat certain dry eye syndrome. This is approved in the US. Mucinac is available here for $20.28.
How does Mucinac 600mg (Acetylcysteine) work?
The active ingredient of this medicine is Acetylcysteine. Mucinac lowers the thickness of the mucus in the airways. It relieves chest congestions. Mucinac also counteracts the effects of paracetamol overdose. The working of this drug varies from one person to the other. Mucinac controls mucus in the lungs. Thus, gives easier way to breath. It prevents liver damage that is caused by paracetamol overdose.
How to use Mucinac 600mg (Acetylcysteine)?
Take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor. The duration and dose of each treatment are set by the doctor. The action depends on the condition of the patient. Avoid crushing or chewing the medicine. This is mixed with other liquid such as soda. This is done to prevent vomiting. Drink the medicine within one hour of mixing. Inform your doctor if you vomit. Do not take 2 dosages at a time to make up the missed ones. It may cause other conditions. Take Mucinac with or without eating a meal. Inform your doctor before you will stop taking the medicine. Do not stop taking this drug in the midway of treatment.
What are the side effects of Mucinac 600mg (Acetylcysteine)?
Mucinac has side effects as any other drug. However, the side effects of this medicine do not come very often. Inform your doctor if any of the following occur:
- Vomiting, Nausea, Fever
- A runny nose, abdominal pain
- Rashes, skin irritation, drowsiness
- Wheezing, throat irritation
- Breathing difficulty, black stools
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Mucinac. Do not get alarmed by the list of side effects. They do not come all at once.
Warnings and Precautions
- This is not for breastfeeding and pregnant women
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of asthma
- List down all the drug that you are taking along with Mucinac
- Stop drinking alcohol if you are on the treatment
- Store this medicine in a room away from heat and moist
- Do not take Mucinac if are suffering from severe diseases
- Keep this away from the reach of children