Why buy Moxif (Moxifloxacin) for bacterial infections?
Moxif is a drug that cures a wide variety of infection. This drug is FDA approved and is recommended to sell out in the market. It has been proven that this drug is effective in reducing bacterial infection. Moxif is cheaper than its brand name in the market. You can purchase this drug on our website for as low as $78.71 for 25 tablets of 400mg.
How does Moxif (Moxifloxacin) work?
Moxif contains an active ingredient Moxifloxacin. It’s an antibiotic drug that belongs to the quinolones group. This drug works effectively by preventing the growth of the bacteria. It prevents the bacteria from dividing and repairing themselves. This drug also works to stop the infection.
How to use Moxif (Moxifloxacin)?
Here are some tips on how to take this drug:
- Consult your doctor before using this drug.
- Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Follow the directions carefully as stated on the label.
- This drug comes in a tablet form. You need to take it by mouth. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Never crush or chew the drug.
- Take it twice a day or as what your doctor recommends you. You can take this drug with or without food. To avoid an upset stomach, take it with food.
- To get the most benefit from it, do not skip a dose. Take the drug at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose.
- Finish the entire course of medicine. Do not stop its course it may increase your risk of infection.
- In case you forgot to take a dose, take it as you remember. But, when it’s time for your next dose just leave it. Go back to your schedule. Never take 2 doses at one time to cover up with the one that you missed.
What are the side effects of Moxif (Moxifloxacin)?
The lists below are some side effects of this drug:
- Abdominal pain
- Dry skin
- A headache
- Irregular heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Allergic reaction
If you experience these symptoms, stop using the drug. Call your doctor and seek medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- If you’re older than 65 years old, the drug may increase your risk of tendonitis.
- Do not drive or operate a machine when you’re taking this drug. It may cause dizziness.
- Limit your intake of alcohol.
- Do not take vaccines while you’re using this drug. Not unless your doctor tells you.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re pregnant or lactating. It may harm the baby.