Why buy Momate Lotion 0.1% 30ml (Mometasone Fumerate)?
Momate Lotion is used for the treatment of allergies, eczema, and psoriasis. Momate Lotion is used to treat dermatitis. This is a condition in the skin that leads to redness. It also causes swelling or sore with small blisters. Dermatitis results in a direct irritation of the skin. Momate also treats rough and inflamed patches of the skin. It is used in itching and bleeding that are caused by eczema. This is approved in The US and is available in packs and strengths. Momate Lotion is for $10.00.
How does Momate Lotion 0.1% 30ml (Mometasone Fumerate) Work?
Mometasone Fumerate is the active ingredient of Momate Lotion. It works by decreasing the release and formation of a certain substance. These substances are the cause of swelling and irritation. Momate is an anti-inflammatory drug. It works by operating the release of enzymes that lead to pain. It decreases inflammation and other skin problems.
How to use Momate Lotion 0.1% 30ml (Mometasone Fumerate)?
Use the lotion strictly as prescribed by the doctor. Put a pea size amount of the lotion in your palm. Apply the exact amount to the affected area as advised. Do not use more amount than what is given. The dose and duration in using the lotion depend on the severity of the condition. Stop using the lotion if the prescription time is over. Refer to the instructions that are written in the product leaflet. Wash your hands before and after applying the lotion. Use this from time to time to get the most benefit. Proper care of the affected area is needed. Do not apply this to severe wounds and infections.
What are the side effects of Momate Lotion 0.1% 30ml (Mometasone Fumerate)?
The side effects of Momate Lotion 0.1% 30ml (Mometasone Fumerate) do not come all at once. The major and minor side effects are:
- Itching, redness, irritation
- Peeling, numbness, stinging
- Scaling of the skin, rashes
- Dryness and cracking of the skin
- Blisters or crusting of the skin
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Momate Lotion. In case of persistent side effects, inform your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid from exposure of sunlight or artificial UV light
- Wear protective clothing or sunscreen in treated areas
- This is for external use only this is harmful when swallowed
- Wash your eyes with water in case it gets accidentally
- Store this in room temperature away from heat
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Do not apply this on sensitive skin