Why use Moisol 5ml?
Moisol 5 ml prevents corneal damage in patients with keratoconjunctivitis sicca, keratitis during a surgery. It provides immediate relief of dry eye conditions due to:
- infrequent blinking
- atmospheric pollution
- dry atmosphere
- medical treatments
- Extended use of computer screen, TV
Moisol 5 ml is manufactured is available here. You can buy this ophthalmic solution at a very reasonable price.
How does Moisol 5 ml works?
Moisol 5 ml contains Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose as its active ingredients. It works by providing immediate relief to dry eyes. It lubricates the eye. Reduces dryness and irritation.
How to use Moisol 5 ml?
Use Moisol 5 ml as directed by your ophthalmologist. For dry eye, use 1 drop three to four times a day. The duration of your treatment depends on your condition and the severity of your condition. Before using this solution. Make it sure that your hands are clean. Drop the medicine into the eye and do not blink. Close your eyes for 1 to 2 minutes to allow the medicine to be absorbed. For those who are wearing contact lenses, remove the lenses first before applying. For a missed dose, apply the dose as soon as possible.
What are the side effects of Moisol 5ml?
Moisol 5 ml may cause some unwanted side effects just like any other eye lubricants. Common side effects include:
- Mild tingling sensation
Less common side effects are:
- Stickiness of eyelashes
- Blurred vision
Warnings and Precautions
There are things that you must keep in mind when using Moisol 5ml. These are:
- Do not wear contact lenses while using this drop
- Contact your doctor right away if you will experience symptoms like blurred vision, eye irritation and continued eye redness
- When you are using other eye medication, leave about ten minutes before applying each one.
- Do not freeze this eye drop
- Always use this drop as prescribed by your physician