Why use Minoz for bacterial infections?
Minoz is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. It is FDA approved for treating the following conditions:
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Skin and skin structure infections
- Eye infections
- Prostate infections
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Preventive treatment for meningitis
- Urinary tract infections
- Typhoid Fever
You can purchase Minoz here at a very affordable price.
How does Minoz work?
Minoz contains Minocycline HCL as an active ingredient. It works by preventing the growth of bacteria. Minoz blocks the synthesis of the protein of the bacteria. This way, it immobilizes the bacteria, ceases its action and curing the infection.
How to use Minoz?
Take Minoz exactly as directed by your doctor. For adults with general infections, the usual dose is 200 mg a day to be taken in divided dose. For people with acne, the dose is 50 mg a day for about 6 weeks. For preventive measures of meningitis carrier, the dose is 100 mg twice a day for five days. For children over 12 years, the dose is 50 mg every 12 hours. Minoz is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Take Minoz on an empty stomach by mouth. But if you will experience a stomach upset, take it with food. Minoz will not work well with milk. If you are taking iron, calcium and magnesium supplement while under this medication, take this medicine 2 to 3 hours before or after taking your supplements.
What are the Side effects of Minoz?
Minoz may cause adverse side effects like:
- A mild headache
- Swelling of the tongue
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach discomfort
- Mild dizziness
- Discolored gums
Serious side effects are:
- Chest pain
- Bloody diarrhea
Warning and Precautions
Do not take Minoz if:
- You have kidney and liver disease
- You have had seizures before
- You have diabetes
- You are hypersensitive to the active ingredient
- You are below 12 years old
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have asthma
Other things to consider:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. This drug can make you more sensitive to the sun.
- Minoz can cause live bacterial to not work properly.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages when taking this drug. Minoz can cause dizziness.