Why buy Minirin 0.1mg (Desmopressin)?
Minirin 0.1mg contains an active ingredient of desmopressin. This ingredient belongs to the class of medications called antidiuretics. It is a hormone that controls excessive urination during the night (bedwetting). This medication is also used in Von Willebrand’s disease and haemophilia A. The injectable and nasal forms of this drug used to maintain hemostasis (stop bleeding). The active ingredient of this drug is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) last 2018. Minirin 0.1mg is manufactured by Ferrin Pharmaceuticals, India.
How does Minirin 0.1mg work?
Minirin works by performing on the kidneys to lessen the amount of urine they produce. It usually lasts for about 7 to 9 hours and starts within an hour. This also works on impermanent conditions of regular thirst and urination. This occurs after having a head strain or surgery in the pituitary gland.
How to use Minirin 0.1mg?
The prescription of Minirin 0.1mg is usually 1mg taken 3 times a day. And the maximum dose for this drug is 4mg taken 3 times a day. You can take this with or without food. Depending on your response to this medication, your doctor will then adjust the prescription.
What are the side-effects of Minirin 0.1mg?
The possible side-effects of Minirin 0.1mg are:
- Vulval pain
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Nasal congestion
- Severe nosebleed
- Sore throat
- Injection site pain
If there may happen to be an effect that is not on the list, please inform your doctor or physician right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use Minirin if you are allergic to any of the ingredients that are present in this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you are using any prescription/non-prescriptions drugs, herbal and dietary supplements.
- Let your doctor know if you have any medical history and current health conditions.
- Do not unusually drink a lot of fluid.
Tell your doctor if you have:
- Abnormal sodium/potassium blood levels
- Coronary artery disease
- Abnormal blood pressure (high/low)
- Any upcoming surgeries
- Blood disorder
- Any liver problems