Why use Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a natural treatment for liver problems. Milk thistle extract has a high amount of silymarin. It has been traditionally used to treat liver problems. It is rich in anti-oxidant and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Milk thistle may give you the following benefits:
- Prevents the age-related decline in brain function
- Protect your bones
- Improve cancer treatment
- Boosts up breast milk production
- Treats acne problems
- Lower the blood sugar level
Milk thistle is manufactured in the USA. It is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Milk Thistle work?
Milk thistle contains Silymarin as an active ingredient. Silymarin is a group of compounds which includes silybin, silydianin and silychristin. Milk thistle is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral. It may also help in decreasing the production of cancer cells.
How to use Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is an oral supplement. It comes in a form of a capsule that you need to take by mouth. Take this drug as directed by your doctor. The usual dosage of the drug is once a day. Take it once a day with or without food. Swallow the drug with a glass of water. Do not skip a dose. Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing dose. The dosage and duration will depend on your condition and your doctor.
What are the side effects of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle may cause unwanted side effects such as:
- Stomach upset
If you develop other side effects call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to consider when taking Milk Thistle capsule:
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to ragweed.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating consult your doctor before using this drug.
- If you have diabetes take precaution when taking this drug.
- Finish the full course of the drug.
- Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.