Why use Milflox for bacterial eye infections?
Milflox is an eye solution used to treat bacterial conjunctivitis or pink eye. It’s a common infection on the membrane that covers the outside of the eyeball and inside of the eyelid. It’s guaranteed safe and effective to use even among patients 4 months of age and older. You can buy Milflox here for as low as $3.17 of 1 eye drop of 0.5%-5ml.
How does Milflox work?
Milflox contains Moxifloxacin as an active ingredient. It is an anti-infective drug. It works by inhibiting the production of the bacterial enzyme that is involved in replication and transcription. This prevents the bacteria from reproducing and spreading.
How to use Milflox?
Consult first with your doctor before using this medicine. If you’re prescribed to use this, take it as directed by your doctor. Follow the instruction carefully as stated on the label. This medication is usually used three times a day for 7 days. Use Milflox eye drop even if you feel better.
Before you start, make sure to wash your hands. Remove the cap from the bottle. Avoid touching the container to the eye. Tilt your head a little and drop the drug into your eye. Get a tissue to wipe the extra liquid. Take this medicine thrice a day at the same time each day. To gain the most benefit of the drug, do not miss a dose.
What are the side effects of Milflox?
Milflox may cause some unwanted side effects. The following are the common side effects of the drug:
- Watery eyes
- Eye itching
- Eye irritation
- Dry eye
- Inflammation of the cornea
- Decrease in the sharpness of vision
Serious side effects of the drug include:
- Blurred vision
- Eye swelling
- A headache
- Eye discomfort
- Severe watery eye
See your doctor if you experience these symptoms as it gets worse over time.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not share this eye drop with others.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Tell your doctor if you’re taking other drugs. It may interact with the medicine.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when taking this medicine.
- Discontinue using this product if an allergic reaction occurs.
- This product is an eye preparation. Do not take it by mouth.
- Always check the label. Be aware of the expiration date.