Why buy Mikacin 500mg (Amikacin Sulphate) for bacterial infections?
Mikacin 500mg consists of Amikacin Sulphate as its active ingredient. This ingredient belongs to the group of medicines known as the Aminoglycoside antibiotics. Mikacin is also prescribed for:
- Intra-abdominal infection
- Bone and joint infections
The manufacturer of this injection is Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. This medication is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) last 2015. You can buy this here at its affordable price. This is available here at various pack size.
How does Mikacin 500mg work?
Mikacin works by preventing the growth of bacteria that is present. This also helps to kill the bacteria. This fights with the bacteria by interfering in its development process.
How to use Mikacin 500mg?
Mikacin 500mg is used as prescribed by your doctor. Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. Always follow the regular schedule of your medication. Do not double the dose. Call your doctor immediately in case an overdose happened.
What are the side-effects of Mikacin 500mg?
The following are the lists of some side-effects of Mikacin 500mg. In case some effects happened that is not included here, call a doctor right away.
- Black or tarry stools
- Blurred vision
- A decrease in frequency urination
- Loss of hearing
- Muscle pain
- Unusual tiredness and pain
- Skin rash and vomiting
Warnings and Precautions
The following are the things that you need to be precautious with:
- This injection will not work for flu, colds, and other viral infections.
- Do not take this if there are some allergic reactions occur.
- Avoid using this if you do not have any sufficient proof of a bacterial infection.
- This may worsen the condition of a patient with kidney diseases.
- Pediatric patients will have the increased risk of kidney injuries while taking this medication.
- Do not do any activities if you experienced some of the side-effects.
- This is not recommended for a pregnant and breastfeeding woman.