Why use Micogel for treating antifungal infections?
Micogel cream is approved in the US. It is effective in treating fungal infections by preventing the growth of fungus in the skin. Micogel is available as spray, powder, cream, and lotion. It is also available in suppository form for vaginal treatment. You can buy Micogel cream here for $1.59 only.
How does it work?
It has Miconazole content that acts as an antifungal. It works by treating certain fungi that cause infection in the skin, mouth, and vagina. It treats infections that are caused by Candida albicans fungus. It can also treat fungal infections in the nails. It stops the production of fungi. It inhibits the growth of the virus.
How to use Micogel cream?
Micogel Cream should be applied with doctor’s prescription. Follow the period of treatment to ensure recovery. Dry the area of infection before applying the cream. It must be used daily. In case of side effects reported to the doctor right away.
What are the side effects of the cream?
The onset of the effects will occur in 7 hours after using. The effects of the cream will last for 24 hours duration. Here are the Minor and Major effects of Micogel cream.
- Body pain (severe)
- Trouble in breathing (severe)
- Chills and fever (severe)
- Headache (severe)
- Dark and tarry stools (severe and rare)
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Change in taste
Consult your doctor once an allergic reaction occur like
- Skin rash
- Swelling of the lips, face, and tongue
- Increase redness,
- Pain and inflammation in the affected
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the cream.
Warning and Precautions
Consult your doctor about the possible risk and benefits of the medicine
- This cream is NOT for pregnant women unless necessary
- Do not apply near to your eyes and ears
- Close monitoring of the liver function is necessary
- Micogel Cream is not for children 16 years old and below
- Do not apply bigger amount than prescribed
Some precautions are listed to prevent the side effects of the cream
- Wash with cool water in case applied in the ears and eyes
- Avoid using tight clothes
- Do not apply if you have an allergy to milk protein
- Consult a physician if experiencing an overdose
- Use with caution when another cream is applied
- Use with caution to the patients with liver injuries