Why use Metolar XR -100 mg for high blood pressure?
Metolar XR- 100 mg is an effective medication for the control and prevention of high blood pressure, angina pectoris and heart failure. Its active ingredient binds with the beta receptors in the blood vessels and heart and inhibits their action which can result to:
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Reduction of the workload of the heart
- An increasing amount of oxygen by decreasing the energy used by the heart in pumping blood
- Aids smooth blood flow
- Prevents future heart attack
- Improves survival from a heart attack
The onset of action of this medication occurs within an hour after taking. The duration of the effect in the body is from 3 to 6 hours. You can buy Metolar XR- 100 mg here at a very reasonable price.
How does Metolar XR -100 mg work?
Metolar XR- 100 mg contains Metoprolol Succinate as an active ingredient. It is a beta-adrenergic receptor that works by blocking the action of certain chemicals in the body that affects the blood vessel and heart. Metolar XR- 100 mg relaxes the blood vessel for a better blood flow thus lowering the blood pressure.
How to use Metolar XR -100 mg?
Take Metolar XR 100 mg as prescribed by your doctor. This drug comes in a capsule form that you need to take by mouth. Swallow the capsule with a glass full of water. Do not chew or crush the capsule. Do not take less or more dosage than what is given. Take this medication with or without eating a meal. Do not stop taking Metolar XR- 100 mg unless you are told to do so. The sudden stop of using may result in any side effects.
What are the side effects of Metolar XR -100 mg?
Some of the commonly seen effects of Metolar XR 100 mg are:
- Muscle ache
- Trouble sleeping
- Abdominal Pain
These side effects may occur rarely but in this case, you must call your doctor right away. Other serious side effects include:
- Severe dizziness
- Very slow heartbeat
- Mood swing
- Fainting and trouble in breathing
- Bluish Finger or toes
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
- May worsen any symptoms of heart failure
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take Metolar XR 100 mg if you:
- Have an allergy to any of its content
- Have serious heart conditions
- Have Heart block, sick sinus syndrome, and slow heart rate
Inform your doctor if you have any of the following condition:
- Asthma and Diabetes
- Bronchitis, Low blood pressure, and Thyroid disorder
- Liver and Kidney disease
- Tumor in the adrenal gland and circulation problems