Why buy Lovegra (Sildenafil) for female sexual dysfunction?
Lovegra 100mg contains Sildenafil Citrate as its active component. Sildenafil Citrate is a standard treatment for erection issues in men. However, recent research has proven that Sildenafil Citrate can also increase the orgasm and the time to orgasm among adult women. Lovegra 100mg addresses women’s sexual concern such as:
- An increased libido
- Restore lack of sex drive
- Intensifies sexual sensation
- Increases blood flow and engorgement of the clitoris
- Strengthened orgasm
- Speed arousal and sexual sensation
How does Lovegra (Sildenafil) For Women work?
Lovegra (Sildenafil) For Women works by increasing the blood flow and sensitivity in the vaginal area. It increases the natural lubrication as it enhances the sexual pleasure during intercourse giving women full satisfaction. The onset of effect of Lovegra 100mg occurs 45 minutes after intake. The duration of the effect works for 4 to 6 hours.
How to take Lovegra (Sildenafil) For Women?
Take Lovegra (Sildenafil) For Women as prescribed by your doctor. The usual recommended dose is one tablet one hour before sexual intercourse. Take Lovegra 100mg with water. To get the best result, take it on an empty stomach or after a low-fat meal.
What are the side effects of Lovegra (Sildenafil) For Women?
Lovegra (Sildenafil) For Women may cause some undesirable effects just like any erectile dysfunction medication. Some of the side effects are:
- An upset stomach
- Sensitivity to light
- Blurred vision
- Facial flushing
- Stuffy nose
Lovegra 100mg do not have major side effects. If you will experience symptoms like temporary loss of vision and hearing loss, contact your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Below are lists of warnings and precautions that you need to keep in mind when taking Lovegra 100mg:
- Lovegra 100mg is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to nitrates
- Women who suffer from heart diseases should not take this drug
- Those who have anemia, sickle cell disease and bone cancer should not take this drug
- This drug is not suitable for women below 18 years of age