Why use Losar for heart and blood pressure?
Losar is an oral prescription drug that can use along with other medication for treating hypertension. Losar is a drug that works in many ways
- It helps to improve blood circulation.
- It lowers a person’s risk to stroke and other heart condition.
- It helps to slow down kidney damage to people with type II diabetes.
- It improves a patient’s condition with hypertension.
It is proven safe and effective to use. You can buy this drug on our website. We offer a cheap price for only $4.29 for 30 tablets of 25mg.
How does Losar work?
Losar contains losartan potassium as an active ingredient. It belongs to angiotensin II receptor blocker group of drug. This drug works by blocking the substance that causes the tightening of blood vessels. It relaxes the blood vessels so the blood can flow more easily thus reducing the blood pressure. In this case, the blood and oxygen supply to the heart also increases.
How to use Losar?
Take Losar as directed by your doctor. Losar comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Take the drug once or twice a day. Follow the right dosage do not use more or less of it. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. You may take the drug with or without food. To keep your blood pressures under control take this from 3-6weeks. Finish the full course of medicine. Never skip a dose to gain best results.
What are the side effects of Losar?
The following are some of the common side effects of Losar:
- Back pain
- Chest tightness
- Painful urination
- Irregular heartbeat
- Abdominal pain
- Nasal congestion
If this symptom persists consult your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- This drug may cause severe dizziness. Do not drive or operate machinery.
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Do not stop the course of medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol and tobacco while using this drug.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.