Why buy Lomitas (Lomefloxacin)?
Lomitas is effective in treating several bacterial infections. It is active against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. You can get Lomitas here at only $14.26 for 20 tablets of 400 mg. It’s cheaper than its branded counterpart sold in the market $50.00 and above.
How does Lomitas (Lomefloxacin) work?
Lomitas contains Lomefloxacin as an active ingredient. It works by killing the bacteria. It inhibits the production of proteins needed by the bacteria to survive. This medicine isn’t used in treating viral infection and common infection. It only works in treating bacterial infection. Lomitas can also treat bacterial infections like:
- Skin infection
- Lung infection
- Ear infection
- Respiratory tract infection
- Sexually transmitted bacterial disease
How to use Lomitas (Lomefloxacin)?
Take this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label stated on it and read the exact dosing instruction. This drug is an oral prescription it comes in a tablet form. You should need to take it by mouth. Take this drug with or without food. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Take it at regular intervals. Finish the entire course of the medicine. Do not stop your medication without asking your doctor. Avoid missing a dose to achieve a better result. If you forgot to take a dose, take it as you remember. If it’s time for your next dose, just leave it. Go back to your regular schedule. Never take 2 doses just to cover up with the one that you missed.
What are the side effects of Lomitas (Lomefloxacin)?
Just like other drugs, Lomitas may cause some side effects too. It may cause common and serious side effects. The common side effects of this drug are:
- Sensitivity to light
- Ringing in the ears
- Serious side effects may include:
- Trouble breathing
- The closing of the throat
- Swelling of the lips
- Muscle/Joint pain
Warning and Precaution
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Some medicines may interact with Lomitas. Tell your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- This medicine is not advisable to take if you are pregnant. It can harm the fetus.
- Do not take this drug if you’re lactating. It may put your baby at risk.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when you’re still on this medicine course.
- Do not receive a live vaccine. The drug may be ineffective.
- If there’s an allergic reaction, discontinue using this product.