Why buy Liv52 (52mg) (Ayurvedic)?
Liv52 (52mg) (Ayurvedic) has an active ingredient of Ayurvedic (Ayurveda). It is known to be one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems. Ayurveda is a type of alternative medicine. This medication is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This is manufactured by The Himalaya Drug Company.
How does Liv52 (52mg) (Ayurvedic) work?
The antioxidant property of Liv52 (52mg) (Ayurvedic) makes it as a strong detoxifying agent. This counteracts the various kinds of toxins that are present in the food, air, and water. Liv 52 also helps to regulate the hepatic enzyme levels and progress absorption. This enhances the functional effectiveness of the liver. It guards the hepatic parenchyma against impairment and supports the development of the liver cell regeneration.
How to use Liv52 (52mg) (Ayurvedic)?
Take Liv Liv52 (52mg) (Ayurvedic) as what the doctor prescribed. You may be directed with 2 tablets twice a day. This is to be taken 30 minutes after a meal. But, the suggested dosage depends on your medical condition, weight, age, and medical history. This tablet should be taken with a glass of water and not chewed. Take this at tablet the same time every day. Do not double the dose.
What are the side-effects of Liv52 (52mg) (Ayurvedic)?
This medication may cause some side-effects. If this happens, contact your doctor immediately.
- Liver problems
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach problems
- Asthma and cold flu
Warnings and Precautions
- Keep this away from the heat, moisture, and sunlight.
- Consult a doctor if you are a lactating and a pregnant woman before taking Liv 52.
- Do not use this past its expiration date.
- Inform your doctor if you have an alcohol intake.
- Tell also to your doctor about the current list of your medications.
- If you have a pre-existing disease, current health conditions, and upcoming surgeries.
- Seek for medical attention in case an overdose happened.