Why use Lipvas 20mg for high blood pressure?
Lipvas 20 mg is an oral medication that helps decreases the cholesterol level in the blood. It is a statin drug that lowers the bad cholesterol by stopping the activity of certain enzyme in the body responsible for bad cholesterol production. Lipvas is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Lipvas 20mg work?
Lipvas 20 mg contains Atorvastatin as an active ingredient. It belongs to HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins) group of drug that plays a vital role in the synthesis of cholesterol. This medicine works by slowing down the cholesterol production in the body. It reduces the cholesterol amount that builds up in the arteries by stopping the activity of HMG-CoA in the blood. It also increases the good cholesterol level in the blood and prevents the fats from being deposited in the tissue.
How to use Lipvas 20mg?
Lipvas 20 mg is a drug that comes in a tablet form. Take it as directed by your doctor. It’s best to take this drug with proper diet and exercise. The recommended dose is 10 mg to 20 mg a day. Your doctor may increase your dose depending on your condition. Take the right dosage and do not use more or less of it. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. You may take the drug with or without food. Do not skip a dose to gain the best result. In case you forgot to take a dose, take it as you remember. Never take two doses together just to cover up the one that you missed.
What are the side effects of Lipvas 20mg?
Lipvas 20 mg may cause unwanted side effects such as:
- A cough
- Joint pain
- Trouble swallowing
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- A headache
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when taking Lipvas 20 mg:
- Avoid an intake of alcohol while taking this drug.
- Do not eat grapefruit or grapefruit juices while using this drug.
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating consult your doctor before using this drug.
- Some drug may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Finish the entire course of medicine. Do not stop using without consulting your doctor.