Why buy Licab 300mg (Lithium Carbonate) is for bipolar disorder/mania?
Licab 300mg (Lithium Carbonate) is for bipolar disorder/mania because it reduces the frequency of manic episodes. It is a kind of medication wherein it helps to control such kind of unwanted behavior that is caused by bipolar disorder or mania. Taking more than the prescribed amount may cause some risk of adverse effects.
How do Licab 300mg (Lithium Carbonate) work?
Licab contains Lithium Carbonate as an active ingredient. It helps reduce the harshness and frequency of mania. It also helps to relieve a kind of depression. It is thought to help in strengthening nerve cell connections that are involved in human behavior. It also works on treating diabetes, epilepsy, liver and kidney disease.
How to use Licab 300mg (Lithium Carbonate)?
Take Licab 300mg (Lithium Carbonate) at the same time every day. Take it with or without food. Do not chew or crush, swallow it whole. Just take in an exact amount to avoid an overdosed. Drink 8-10 glasses of water or other liquid while you’re taking this medication. If you experience an unwanted effect, consult the doctor.
What are the side effects of Licab 300mg (Lithium Carbonate)?
Lithium Carbonate may cause some unwanted side effects like:
- Being sleepy
- Having trouble in thinking clearly
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- Muscle weakness
- Frequent urge to urinate and thirst
It may also cause confusion, severe dizziness and severe weight gain. It may also cause mild nausea and drowsiness. Tell to your doctor right away if you experience such kind of side effects in you.
Warnings and Precautions
There are a few things that you need to be cautious when using Licab 300mg:
- Do not take in more than the prescribed amount.
- If you are breastfeeding a baby it may cause certain harmful effects to the baby.
- Do not change the amount of salt in your diet unless it is prescribed by your doctor.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you experience unusual muscle weakness, vomiting, diarrhea, and clumsiness.
- Avoid large amounts of caffeine-containing such as coffee, cocoa, and tea.
- Avoid becoming dehydrated or overheated during exercise.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, tell about the allergy and the signs that you had this includes; rash, itching cough and shortness of