Why use Levolinrespules for pulmonary disease?
The active ingredient of this tablet is Levosalbutamol or also known as levalbuterol. This ingredient belongs to a class of drugs known as bronchodilators. A bronchodilator is a substance that widens the bronchi and bronchioles. It decreases the struggle in the respiratory airway. It also increases the airflow to the lungs. The active ingredient of this drug is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since 1999. This is available here at its affordable price. You can buy this here at various pack sizes.
How does Levolinrespules work?
Levolinrespules works in the airways by opening breathing passages. This medicine helps improve the volume of air that flows to the lungs. This makes the breathing easier.
How to use Levolinrespules 1.25ml/2.5ml?
Levolinrespules 1.25ml/2.5ml is taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The prescribed regularity and duration depends on your needs. Do not take this medication for longer than prescribed. Contact your doctor if there is no visible progress observed in symptoms after use.
What are the side effects of Levolinrespules 1.25ml/2.5ml?
The following are the possible side-effects that may occur while taking this drug:
- Viral infections
- A sore throat and hoarseness
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Skin rash and spotting
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Difficulty in swallowing and in speaking
- Increased heartbeat
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet
- Decreased appetite
Warnings and Precautions
- This is not recommended for a pregnant woman unless it is needed.
- Discuss with your doctor about the benefits that you can get on this medication.
- This is not advisable for a breastfeeding woman.
- Inform your doctor about the other use of medication such as herbal supplements.
- Contact your doctor right away if there happened to be an overdose.
- Check all the possible interactions with your doctor before taking any medications.
- Tell your doctor if you have a heart problem like chest pain
- Inform also your doctor if you have any other disease.