Why buy Ketasma 1mg (Ketotifen Fumarate) for allergic problems?
Ketasma 1mg tablet relieves and prevents seasonal allergies such as irritation. It starts working within a few minutes of usage. This is used in the treatment of allergic problems like:
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Chronic urticaria
- Exercise-induced urticaria
- Allergic rhinitis
- Atopic dermatitis
Ketasma tablets are manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. You can buy this here at its very affordable price.
How does Ketasma 1mg (Ketotifen Fumarate) work?
Ketasma has an active ingredient Ketotifen Fumarate. Ketotifen works by blocking the activities of histamine. It helps to avoid your body from reacting that may cause allergic symptoms. It has been proposed for the treatment of asthma, rhinitis, skin allergies, and anaphylaxis. This medication is an antihistamine.
How to use Ketasma 1mg?
Ketasma 1mg (Ketotifen Fumarate) is to be taken as instructed by the doctor. This tablet is to be taken with food. The recommended dosage of this medication is 1mg. Take it twice daily both for adults and for older children. You can take this constantly for at least 2-3 months. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
What are the side effects of Ketasma 1mg (Ketotifen Fumarate)?
The following are the possible side-effects that may occur while taking this remedy:
- Stomach pain
- Acne-like rash
- Unusual bleeding
- Stomach pain
- Unusual weight gain
- Blurred vision
- A sore throat
- Increased sensitivity to light
If there is unusual effects happened, contact your doctor immediately.
Warnings and Precautions
- Store at room temperature and dry place.
- Keep this away from the reach of children.
- This must not be used past the expiry date.
- Do not double the dose.
- Limit your alcohol intake
- Do not store in the freezer.
- If you are taking any other medications such as herbal supplements, please inform your doctor.
- This is not recommended if you have any type of liver and kidney infection.
- In case of overdose, contact your doctor right away.
- It is also to be noted that eating grapefruit or grapefruit juice can result in adverse effect too.