Why buy Kenacort Paste (Triamcinolone Acetonide)?
Kenacort paste has an affordable price than any other treatment such as:
- Steroid Injections
- Targeted Prescription Medication
It’s a cheaper oral medication prescribed to treat a number of conditions. You can grab this drug anytime here.
How do Kenacort Paste (Triamcinolone Acetonide) works?
Kenacort paste contains an active ingredient Triamcinolone Acetonide. It is an anti-allergic drug that treats allergic symptoms. It works by inhibiting the proteins that cause pain and swelling. The active ingredient can partially suppress the effects of the immune system.
How to use Kenacort Paste (Triamcinolone Acetonide)?
Before using the product, conduct a skin test first. Apply a small amount of the cream on your skin and wait for the reaction. If there’s no reaction, you can start the treatment. Use the product as directed by your doctor. Make sure that you wash the affected area before using this product. Apply a minimum amount of it on your affected skin. Use it for two to three times a day. Follow the instruction carefully. Do not apply this cream on the normal skin. This drug is a topical treatment. Avoid applying this near your eyes, nose, and mouth. This should be applied only on your affected skin areas.
What are the side effects of Kenacort Paste (Triamcinolone Acetonide)?
In addition to its effect, this product may also cause side effects. Common side effects of the drug include:
- Burning at the application site
- Cracked skin
- Skin discoloration
If you experience unusual symptom visit your doctor right away. Serious side effects include:
- Swelling at the application site
- Skin redness
- Difficulty in breathing
- Trouble swallowing
- Skin irruption with pus
- Skin Rashes
Warning and Precaution
There are things that you should keep in mind when using this product.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the cream.
- Clean and dry the areas to be treated.
- Complete the entire course of the treatment. Do not overuse it.
- Do not wash the treated area after the application of the cream.
- Avoid applying an excessive amount. It may result in pilling.
- Do not use this cream on the broken and injured skin.
- Discontinue using the product, if irritation occurs.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor first.
- Avoid applying the product near your eyes, nose, and mouth.