Why use Ivecop?
Ivecop works in treating a condition such as strongyloidiasis. It’s a disease caused by a roundworm. This drug is effective in treating this kind of condition. It improves the patient condition by killing the parasite. This drug is cheaper than buying its brand name. It’s available on our website for as low as $4.29 for 6 tablets of 6mg.
How does Ivecop work?
Ivecop has an active ingredient Ivermectin. It belongs to the anthelmintic group of drugs. It works by paralyzing and inactivating the gut of parasite. It stops the adult one from producing larvae. It kills the newly developed parasite and works to treat the infection. This medicine does not harm the human brain. There is a blood-brain barrier that blocks this medicine from reaching our brain. It only works to kill the parasite.
How to use Ivecop?
Consult your doctor before using this drug. Tell your doctor all the information needed regarding your health. Inform your doctor if you have an allergy to this medicine. Follow the instruction carefully.
- Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Do not take this if this not prescribed by your doctor. Always check the label and read for instruction. The drug comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take it 2 times per day or as recommended by your doctor. You may take the drug with or without food. Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. It is best to take this drug with food to avoid stomach upset. To gain the best results do not skip a dose.
What are the side effects of Ivecop?
Ivecop may have some unwanted side effects such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- A cough
- A headache
Inform your doctor right away if you experience this symptom. If you develop other side effects it’s better to visit your doctor. Seek for medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not use this for a long term. It may increase your risk to other infection.
- Do not just stop the medicine abruptly. Always consult your doctor regarding this thing.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.
- Keep away this drug from the reach of children.